Saturday, November 3, 2012

Catfish at "The Grove"

WHAMMMMMMMM!

     Big, Big, Catfish in "The Lake" as it is called for now (until I come up with some unique Indian name for it that will come to me in a dream).
     These catfish are on a stringer and out of the water for a reason. At this point walking them up here. Posing for a picture, keeping them on a line which they sat until I harvested to bring them up. .Fish #3 being the lucky one with less torture. Returning them at this point being a death sentence and also negative large mass additive to the pond taking a long time to decompose or be eaten.
     They were delicious I will report. And I am certain they would eat me and there young all in one fell swoop if I were small enough and they were big enough. Again, delicious! we used 100% of every fish harmed in the making of this blog!
     ~Onward, Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment