Saturday, November 3, 2012

We Got A Tractor!

     What a wonderful day on the farm! We are the proud new owners of a Massy Ferguson 1949 To-30 Tractor. This thing means business!
      To start very impressed with its determination to run! You hit the start and it fires right up! Just have to feel out old engines. Love this TRACTOR she is a beaut and keeps on kicking no matter what!
    
      This thing has a 3 point hitch and PTO going for it. We have what you can kind of see in the pic is a plow. We also have a 6ft. grade blade. We are after a Bush Hog, Finish Mower, and Disk setup.
      What a time to be on the farm. And to think we thought this was only a dream that was so far away.  We thought we wouldn't be here before the end of 2012.
      With the way the political, mental, and meteorlogical weather is blowing these days, I'd say I have much more at work than just my own efforts.  I look to my ancestors for inspiration and guidance. I look to my present council. And I look to what is ahead that can guide me.

~Onward, Foreward!

No comments:

Post a Comment